PRIORITY AXIS: LIFELONG LEARNING
• MEASURE 3.1: To promote the development and implementation of coherent and comprehensive strategies for lifelong learning.
• OPERATION: Promoting Lifelong Learning
• OPERATION BENEFICIARY: Ministry of National Education(Operational Agreement signed on 08 October 2009)
• TOTAL BUDGET: € 12.7 Million (including national contribution of 15 %)
• LOCATION: 12 NUTS-II Regions - 43 Provinces and Ankara
• COMPONENTS: Service - Supply - Grant
• BUDGETS BY COMPONENTS: Service: € 7.4 Million - Supply: € 332.5 Thousand - Grant: € 5 Million
• OPERATION WEB SITE: hayatboyu.meb.gov.tr/
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPONENTS
• Building LLL approach coherent at national level with the national LLL strategy.
• Building LLL approach at local level and improving local capacity to implement the LLL strategies.
• Focusing on awareness raising on the LLL approach.
• Equipping schools in pilot provinces of the Operation in line with their specific physical requirements
The equipment to be supplied in this scope is organised under 2 lots:
-Lot 1: Office Furniture
-Lot 2: IT Equipment, Hardware and Software
• Supporting the fully functional NQS complementary with European Qualifications Framework.
• Supporting the cooperation, enhancement of dialogue and networking among all parties related with LLL.
• Encouraging the education-training institutions and the sector to implement LLL awareness activities on LLL approach.
• Expanding and improving the lifelong learning opportunities towards people and enterprises by increasing the basic-skills, vocational basic skills of adults (especially women) in the 12 NUTS II Regions; and employment related qualifications of persons in line with the needs of the local private sector.
Number of Supported Projects: 43
Period of Implementation: May 2010- May 2011
Please click here for detailed information regarding the grant projects